Our Vision and Values
Our vision and values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.
If you would like your child to attend our school, please see full details of our admission arrangements below.
Please find below our most recent Ofsted reports, and relevant information from the Department for Education Performance Tables.
Our Data Dashboard
Please find below information about our attendance and pupil progress for 2015-2016.
Please read the information below which gives details of our Pupil Premium Grant and how we allocate the funding.
The Governors and staff of Elleray Park School are committed to the principle and practice of equality of opportunity. We aim for every pupil to fulfil their potential no matter what their background or personal circumstances. Our School is committed to anti-discriminatory practice to promote equality of opportunity and valuing diversity for all children and families. We aim to:
· Provide a secure and accessible environment in which all our children can flourish and in which all contributions are considered and valued.
· Include and value the contribution of all families to our understanding of equality and diversity.
· Provide positive non-stereotyping information about gender roles, diverse ethnic and cultural groups and people with disabilities.
· Improve our knowledge and understanding of issues of anti-discriminatory practice, promoting equality and valuing diversity.
· Due to the very purpose and nature of Elleray Park School, we pride ourselves in being very inclusive and will endeavour to support every child regardless of their level of need.
All pupils follow an adapted curriculum appropriate to their level of need level and at a pace that is appropriate to their abilities.
We have an inclusive ethos which means all staff, pupils and parents work together to ensure that everyone, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, disability or social background can thrive.
Our community is predominately white British but we also serve pupils and their families from other backgrounds. Alongside our commitment to valuing the cultural inheritance of all the pupils in the school, the lack of diversity in our immediate area highlights the need to develop our pupils understanding and appreciation of equality and diversity in both the school and wider British society.
Were possible, through our PSHE, RE and other relevant and meaningful curriculum experiences, we ensure our pupils consider and value diversity and celebrate different cultural inheritances, even if they have little direct experience of them.
Pupils are taught to respect and celebrate difference and understand that everyone, regardless of race, gender, sexuality or disability has equal value. Staff model respect and understanding in all their dealings within school. Empathy and care for others are part of our core values.
For further information about our commitment to the principle and practice of equality of opportunity please refer to our Equality Policy, which also includes our Equality Aim for this current academic year.